PRODUCTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS FAQ
What should I do if I never received my digital code?
- Check your email junk and spam folders. The email may not have made it to your inbox.
- Look up your order status and select the order in question to view the code.
I have questions about PlayStation product setup and installation. Where can I get help?
- Please visit our support site at https://support.playstation.com/
QUESTIONS ON PLAYSTATION®PLUS AND PLAYSTATION™NOW MEMBERSHIPS? SEE BELOW
- To enroll in PlayStation® Plus or PlayStation™Now, you need a valid payment method, and a free account with PlayStation™ Network (PSN).
- Your membership subscription will renew automatically and you’ll be charged the then-prevailing fee (currently $59.99) + applicable tax every 12 months until you cancel.
- Your membership subscription will renew automatically and you’ll be charged the then-prevailing fee (currently $24.99) + applicable tax every 3 months until you cancel; OR
- Your membership subscription will renew automatically and you’ll be charged the then-prevailing fee (currently $9.99) + applicable tax every month until you cancel.
- Charges will be deducted from your PSN wallet, and if your wallet has insufficient funds, your PSN account’s default payment method will be charged.
- When you enroll in this service, the automatic wallet funding setting in your PSN account will be turned ON to fund all purchases using the default payment method associated with your account, if any. This means that if your wallet does not have enough funds to cover any subscription charge, the system will charge the default payment method associated with your account, if any. For details, refer to the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
Membership Redemption Instructions
Shortly after we process your payment, you will receive a PS Plus or PS Now voucher code via email at the email address you specified at check-out.
To redeem your voucher code:
- Create a PSN account (or use your existing PSN account), and login to your account.
- On a PS4™ system, select the PlayStation™ Store icon on the system home screen. Alternatively, use an Internet browser to visit PlayStation™ Store at store.playstation.com and select “Redeem Codes” at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter your PS Plus voucher code.
- Select “Continue” on the dialog box.
- Select “Continue” to complete code redemption.
How To Cancel Your Membership
From a PS4™ System:
Sign in to PSN, then go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions]. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
From a Computer:
Visit https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com, sign in to PSN, and then go to the Media section. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, cancel the automatic subscription renewal.
Call Consumer Support at 1-800-345-7669.