BILLING & PAYMENTS FAQ
1) How do I redeem a discount code?
- On your device, go to direct.playstation.com add items to your Cart.
- Select PROMO CODE.
- Enter the discount code.
- Select APPLY
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
2) How are taxes calculated?
- The amount of tax charged on your order depends on a number of factors, including the shipment or delivery address of your orders and the time and location of fulfillment. See our Terms of Service for additional information.
3) What payment methods are available for direct.playstation.com?
- MasterCard, Visa & Discover are accepted credit cards.
4) When will I be charged?
- At the time you place your order, we will pre-authorize your credit card for the estimated total for all items displayed in your cart. A pre-authorization hold is temporary and does not cause your card to be charged. However, the amount of the pre-authorization may count against your credit limit for approximately 1-8 days, depending on your financial institution. Credit card pre-authorization is required in order to validate your payment information.
- A finalized charge for your item(s) will be charged once your item ships. For orders of multiple items, you may be charged separately depending on shipments.
- If an order was attempted but not successful you still may see the pre-authorization charge used to verify billing information. This charge will fall off within your banks' policy, generally within 1-8 days.