1) What is Klarna?
Klarna is an alternate payment method that allows you to buy now and pay later for your purchase. You can split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments or choose a monthly financing option. See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. To learn more about Klarna, please visit https://www.klarna.com/international/about-us/
How to shop with Klarna.
- Add eligible item(s) to your cart and select Klarna at checkout.
- Choose the Klarna payment option that fits your needs (See below: 4 interest-free payments OR monthly financing, options based upon cart and address eligibility).
- Enter your credit or debit card information.
- Manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Ineligible carts with Klarna
Carts that contain one or more of the following are ineligible with Klarna:
- A pre-order
- Digital items (including subscriptions delivered via email)
- Carts that are less than $50, or $200 in the case of New Mexico billing addresses (including any sales tax, shipping and discounts applied)
- Billing or shipping addresses that are APO, FPO, or DPO boxes
To use Klarna as your payment method, please make the required modifications to the cart. You can also proceed with your purchase by selecting to pay with a credit card.
2) What are the conditions to sign up for Klarna?
To sign up, you will need:
- A US-issued debit or credit card
- To be 18 years of age or over
- An SMS-capable phone number
- A US residential address
3) What is the 4 interest-free payment option?
Choose Klarna during checkout, and split your purchase into 4 bi-weekly payments. Use a credit or debit card for automatic payments every two weeks. The first payment will be taken by Klarna from your credit or debit card when your order is shipped. The remaining three payments will be automatically charged by Klarna to your card 14, 28, and 42 days later. All scheduled payments will be communicated to you by Klarna by email and you can review your purchases by logging in at https://app.klarna.com/login. For more information please review product terms. A higher initial payment may be required by Klarna for some consumers. CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
4) Is there a fee to use 4 interest-free payments?
There are no upfront fees when you follow the payment schedule. If Klarna is unable to collect a bi-weekly payment on the scheduled day, Klarna will try again. If the payment is unsuccessful when Klarna retries, a late fee of up to $7.00 and the missed payment will be added to the next scheduled payment. To keep you in the loop, Klarna will send you an email notification if your payment was unsuccessful. For more information please review Klarna’s terms.
5) Will Klarna perform a credit check for 4 interest-free payments?
When you choose 4 interest-free payments, Klarna may perform a soft credit check. This type of check will not impact your credit score nor show up as a hard inquiry on your credit report.
6) What are the monthly financing options?
Monthly financing options are available for orders $200 and above, unless prohibited by your state. Length of monthly financing options may vary.
Apply for easy monthly financing directly at checkout. A simple application will provide an instant decision for you. With no hard credit check there is no impact to your credit to apply. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. No fees when you pay on time. Monthly financing products are issued by WebBank, member FDIC.
7) Is there a fee to use monthly financing?
There are no application fees, no penalty fees (including late fees), nor early repayment fees. However, late payments may be reported by Klarna to the credit bureaus. If approved, you will be presented with tailored financing plan details for as low as 7.99% APR*.
*Rate ranges from 7.99%-29.99% APR. A down payment may be required. Estimation of monthly payment excludes potential tax and shipping costs. Monthly financing through Klarna is issued by WebBank, member FDIC and subject to credit approval. View complete terms.
8) How do refunds with Klarna work?
Once we receive your return, we will process it within 2 business days. If you paid with Klarna, the amount due on your order will be updated automatically. Check the Klarna app or contact Klarna customer service for more information. Please allow at least 24 hours after we process the return for your refund to show up on your Klarna app and 8-10 business days for your refund to be credited to your original payment method. Depending on your payment method or financial institution, it could take longer for the refund to show up on your account. Please refer to PS Direct’s Refund Policy to see if your order is eligible for a refund and how you can initiate a refund.
9) I am receiving multiple order confirmations and holds on my card from Klarna; how do I get this resolved?
Don’t see your question here?