ORDER PROBLEMS FAQ
1) Can I change my address after my order in placed?
- Once an order has been placed you will be unable to update your shipping address.
2) Can I request my package be held at a local carrier location for pickup?
- Yes. Your package may be shipped using either FedEx or UPS. You can find the carrier on the ‘order details’ page when you select ‘track my order’. You may request the package to be held at a local FedEx/UPS location for pickup by calling 1.800.463.3339 (for FedEx) or 1-888-742-5877 (for UPS). You can also setup the request via the FedEx Delivery Manager for packages shipping via FedEx. Please note, you must have a government ID that matches the shipping address in order for the carrier to release the package. Packages will be held for 5 business days at the carrier location, before being returned back to the shipper.
3) What if my package shows delivered but I didn’t receive it?
- Please wait 48 business hours after the tracking update to see if the package is delivered.
- Check with other people in your household or your neighbors to see if they received the package.
- If you still haven’t received the package, please Chat With Us (link below). Have your order number and email address ready.
4) What if my package shows a pending tracking status?
- Please wait up to 48 hours to see if the status update changes. If you are still not seeing a status update, reach out to the shipping courier to identify when the package will be delivered.
- If you are still not seeing tracking movement, please Chat With Us (link below). Have your order number and email address ready.
5) I am a PS Plus member but I am not receiving free shipping?
- If you became a PS Plus member during your checkout process and did not recieve the free shipping option, please return to your cart and navigate to the shipping page. You should now be able to select the free shipping option and once you click "Next" your selection will override the already selected paid shipping option(s).