ORDER PROBLEMS FAQ
1) Can I change my address after my order is placed?
Once an order has been placed you will be unable to update your delivery address.
2) Can I request my package be held at a local carrier location for pickup?
Your package will be delivered using a local national carrier, you can find the carrier on the ‘order details’ page when you select ‘track my order’. You may request the package to be held at a local location using your order details page if your carrier offers this service, or via the carrier's apps. Please note, you must take proof of ID that matches the delivery address in order for the carrier to release the package.
3) What if my package shows delivered but I didn’t receive it?
- Please wait 48 business hours after the tracking update to see if the package is delivered.
- Check with other people in your household or your neighbors to see if they received the package and check your order tracking page for details of delivery.
- If you still haven’t received the package, please Chat With Us. Have your order number and email address ready.
4) What if my package shows a pending tracking status?
- Please wait up to 48 hours to see if the status update changes. If you are still not seeing a status update, reach out to the shipping courier to identify when the package will be delivered.
- If you are still not seeing tracking movement, please Chat With Us. Have your order number and email address ready.
5) I am a PS Plus member but it does not show me that my shipping is included with PS Plus?
If you became a PS Plus member during your checkout process and did not receive the included with PS Plus shipping option, please return to your cart and navigate to the shipping page. You should now be able to select the included with PS Plus shipping option and once you click "Next" your selection will override the already selected paid shipping option(s).
Need more help?
Chat with us. PS Sales Specialists can help with your shipping and order enquiries via https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/direct-playstation-support/
To arrange a repair or replacement for a faulty product under your retailer warranty applicable in your country of purchase, please contact PlayStation Support via https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/contact-us/direct/.
You can also visit https://playstation.com/support for troubleshooting support or, depending on the product, arrange a repair or replacement under your manufacturer's warranty (where applicable) provided by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited.
For questions about your account or purchase on PlayStation Network, please visit https://playstation.com/support.