PLAYSTATION DIRECT VOUCHER CODE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each PlayStation Direct voucher code (“Voucher Code”) is issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Direct Europe Limited (trading as PlayStation Direct) of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 03754597) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. Voucher Codes are only redeemable against us and only on the PlayStation Direct store at direct.playstation.com (“PlayStation Direct Store”). These Terms apply only to such Voucher Codes; they do not apply to codes that are redeemable on the PlayStation Store, e.g. they do not apply to PlayStation Plus codes sold on the PlayStation Direct Store). Voucher Codes are country specific meaning they can only be redeemed on the PlayStation Direct Store of the country (or countries) for which the Voucher Code was issued.
4. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes may only be used once per transaction, for a single account. Subject to applicable law, Voucher Codes cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold, redeemed or returned for cash or credit.
5. Voucher Codes cannot be used to obtain a discount on delivery charges, previous orders or items expressly excluded.
6. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise used without your permission. We reserve the right to terminate the Voucher Code or request alternative forms of payment, as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests, if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained.
7. Subject to applicable local laws, if a Voucher Code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such Voucher Code. To the extent permitted by applicable local law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to Voucher Codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the Voucher Code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
8. How are these Terms enforced?
8.1 If you are using PlayStation Direct Store as a consumer:
8.1.1 these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales but you will have the additional protection of the mandatory laws of the country in which you live. The mandatory laws of the country in which you live take priority over the laws of England and Wales.
8.1.2 we can enforce these Terms in a court of the country in which you live.
8.1.3 you can enforce these Terms in a court in the country in which you live, or where our company is registered.
8.2. To the extent you are using PlayStation Direct Store other than as a consumer:
8.2.1 these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales; and
8.2.2 the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. If you have any questions about the use of Voucher Codes, you can contact our customer service team via the chat functionality on the PS Direct website.