PS VR2 FAQs
1) Who will be selected to receive an invitation and when will I know if I’ve been selected?
If you are selected, we will contact you via email with the date, time and instructions for your opportunity to pre-order a PS VR2. Registering does not guarantee that you will receive an invite. Register Now.
2) If I receive an invitation, am I guaranteed to be able to purchase a PS VR2?
No, your purchase window is open for a limited time only. Check your personal invitation for details for the date/time of your purchase window.
3) Can I pre-order more than one PS VR2?
Due to limited quantities and high demand, we will be limiting transactions to one PS VR2 per PSN ID per household.
4) How can I pay?
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We will update this page as more payment options are made available.
5) I currently reside outside of the countries that direct.playstation.com is available in. If invited, can I still pre-order a PS VR2?
If you receive an invite, you may place an order as long as the direct.playstation.com site you are ordering from delivers to the country of your chosen delivery address. See the Shipping & Tracking FAQ on direct.playstation.com.
6) What is the PS VR2 launch date?
PS VR2 will launch February 22, 2023.
7) What games will be available for PS VR2?
More than 20 games are currently in development for PS VR2 from PlayStation Studios and third party partners, including Resident Evil Village, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution, No Man’s Sky, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge, Demeo and PS VR2 exclusive Horizon Call of the Mountain.
8) Do I need a PS5 console to use PS VR2?
You'll need a disc or digital version of a PS VR2 compatible game, a PS VR2 headset and the PlayStation VR2 Sense controller, and a PS5 console. For the initial setup, you'll need to use the DualSense wireless controller and have your PS5 console connected to a TV or monitor, but subsequent gameplay may not require use of a screen. PS VR2 Sense controller will also require the included USB cable for initial pairing.